WITH OUR SKILLED FIELD TECHNICIANS
Automation International, Inc. has a highly skilled group of in-house field technicians trained to service equipment traveling the world assisting customers' equipment needs.
- In addition, we offer experienced mechanical and electrical mechanics to assist in on-site startup and field service.
- We service new and existing accounts by analyzing the work, studying the system requirements, providing necessary components, and scheduling to be at the customer’s site in an expedited manner.
- The Service group also maintains a rapport with our customers by identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques, and recommending system improvements supported with up-to-date training.
- We support our customers and their equipment by providing operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, and performing preventive maintenance.
- We document all Service and Installation Projects by recording information and cross-referencing with any existing engineering designs. Field Service Reports with our findings are provided to the customer.
- Aii has Distributor Agreements for products outside of our design.
- In addition to designing and building resistance welding transformers and repairing other brands, we have an exclusive North American Distributor Agreement with EXPERT Transformatorenbau GmbH for small single phase AC to the largest three-phase DC and MFDC design.
- Along with remanufacturing and retrofit capabilities, we can make sure customers’ needs are always met. Just give us a call or send us a Request for Quote.