From an Idea to a Solution!
- 3D Modeling
- FEA Analysis
- Complete In-House Machining Facilities
- Large Boring Mill Capacities - Up to 20 ft.
- Vertical and Horizontal Mills
- Large Surface Grinding
- CNC Machining Centers
- Turning Center
- Large Capacity VTL - Up to 195 In.
- Heavy Crane & Lift Truck Capacity
Automation International, Inc. offers comprehensive in-house capabilities that enable us to meet project requirements effectively and efficiently. Our multi-disciplined team can lead a project through planning and design and through start-up and commissioning. Regardless of project size, scope, and complexity, we follow an integrated approach to delivering innovative solutions that synergize our equipment designs with our customer's manufacturing needs. Contact us and speak to a sales engineer with questions or further information regarding your needs.
Aii engineers bring a depth of resources and experience to the project goals of its customers, as well as the ability to balance design considerations with cost and timing constraints. With a cohesive and versatile team, Aii offers cost efficient and robust quality solutions for the manufacturing and welding industries. By applying tools and techniques, along with current 3D CAD software, Aii can ensure quality machine designs.
Aii has an extensive range of in-house design and engineering skills which are complementary to one another, such as:
- Experienced Machine Designers
- Certified Hydraulic Designers
- Motion Control and PLC Programmers
- Transformer Designer and Power Data Calculations
- Weld Control Software Designers
- Automation and System Control Integrators
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- 100+ years of design through Intellectual Property
Synergis Adept PDM Solution (Product Document Management)
Infor Visual ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
2016 SolidWorks Premium (including FEA / Simulations)
2016 Autodesk Inventor Ultimate (includes Stress Analyst & Animations)
2016 AutoCAD Inventor w/AutoCAD Mechanical
2016 AutoCAD Electrical
RSLogix500, 5000 & Studio 5000 PLC & Safety Software for Rockwell/Allen-Bradley
Factory Talk View for Rockwell HMI design and programming
SIMatic, SIMotion, SINamics PLC & Safety software for Siemen controls
Go To Meeting subscriber - a web conferencing meeting tool
TeamViewer v.11 for remote support services
Visual Studio 2015 - IDE for code editing, debugging & designer aids
- AWS Certified Welders on staff.
- Fabrications to 90,000 pounds.
- Proficient in MIG, TIG, Brazing, Soldering.
- Materials fabricated include Aluminum, Copper base alloys,
- Cast Steel, Cast Iron, Low and Medium Carbon Steel,
- Alloyed Steels, Tool Steels.
- Linde Burning Machine 8’ X 20’ table, 8” thickness capacity.
- Plasma Cutter 1” thickness capacity.
- 4 large capacity weld bays.
- 3 Medium capacity weld bays with weld positioners.
- 500 Ton American Press Brake.
- 100 Ton Press.
- 70 Ton Press.
- (2) Cincinnati Shears ½” x 12’ capacity.
- Subharmonic Vibratory and Thermal stress relief available.
- Sheffield 106” X 150” X 48” Layout table with Digital read out.
- Steam pressure washing and grit blasting available.
- Multiple Journeymen Machinist on staff.
- Carlton Horizontal Floor Type CNC Boring Mill. 300” x 120” x 60”.
- Union Horizontal CNC Boring Mill 50” x 55” x 48”.
- Lucas Boring Mill 134” x 96” x 48”
- G & L Boring Mill 143” x 48” x 60”
- (2) G & L Boring Mills 68” x 48” x 60”
- Lucas Boring Mill 62” x 42” x 48” with turn table.
- Toyoda FH 630 S 4 axis Machining Center with pallet changer. 49” x 33.5” x 30”.
- Tree VMC 1060 CNC Machining Center 60” x 24” x 24”
- Tree VMC 1060 CNC Machining Center 40” x 24” x 24”
- Tree Journeyman Knee Mill 15” x 30” x 12”
- (2) Kearney & Tracker Universal Mills 96” x 20” x 15”
- (2) Kent Vertical CNC Mills 50” x 10” x 12”
- Bridgeport Vertical Mill 42” x 12” x 10”
- Niles CNC Vertical Turret Lathe 144” Table 196” Swing.
- Bullard Vertical Turret Lathe 36” Table 46” Swing.
- Le Blond Engine Lathe 21” Chuck 165” Bed.
- (2) Le Blond Engine Lathes 18” Chuck 60” Bed.
- Gisholt Turret Lathe 12” Chuck 36” Bed.
- Seiki Turret Lathe 2” Chuck 30” Bed.
- Blanchard No. 18 Surface Grinder 36” Diameter x 18”.
- Mattison Surface Grinder 24” x 97” x 16”.
- Cincinnati Internal & External Grinders.
- Granite Inspection Table 4’ x 8’.
- Inside & Outside Micrometers up to 36”.
- Calipers to 120”.
- Standard and Digimatic Height Gauges.
- Numrex CMM 40” x 28” x 18”
- Highly skilled Journeymen, Electricians and Mechanics on staff with off-site supervision assistance.
- Over 34,000 square feet of Assembly area.
- Multiple Assembly bays.
- 50 Ton Capacity Dual Hoist Bridge Crane.
- (2) 15 Ton Main Capacity 5 Ton Auxiliary Cranes.
- Multiple 5 Ton, 3 Ton, and 2 Ton Bridge and Jib cranes.
- Granite Inspection Table 4’ x 8’
- Inside & Outside Micrometers up to 24”.
- CMM Gauging Capabilities.
- Steam Cleaning and Grit Blasting.
Complete Paint Booth System.
- Complete Hydraulic Assembly
- Tubing bending and custom hose crimping capabilities up to 2.5” hydraulic hoses.
- New hydraulic units built completely to engineered specifications with retrofitting capabilities.
- Hydraulic and Air Cylinder inspection and rebuild services.
- Tear down and inspection capabilities to rebuild equipment.
- New and retro-fitted Electrical Panel builds, Electrical Cabinets, Operator Stations, Junction Boxes, Weld Controls, Hydraulic Cabinets, and Machine Wiring.
- PCB board assembly and testing.
- Micro Ohm meter.
Resistance Welding Transformers
- Complete transformer design/manufacturing and repair.
- AC and DC transformers.
- Including Coil Winding, Shellac Dip Tank, Shearing, Electric Oven and Copper Secondary Castings, machining.
- General Electric Hi Potentiometer Tester 10,000 Volt maximum.
- Testing Includes:
- Biddle Megger
- Testing and evaluation of customer transformers.
- Transformer Manufacturing and rebuilding include: Federal, Swift Ohio and AI Welders (Scotland) designs.
- Diode secondary repair and replacement.